Replacing the burned out bulb is a survey to-do item. I took care of this today. Not sure why the original one burned out. Hopefully this one lasts. I now have a spare bulb for this on the boat.
Visited the boat several times today and noticed that the bilge water level was static and quite shallow compared to recent. I decided to, once again, pump out the bilge with a shop-vac. It will be interesting to see how much ingress there is from elsewhere.
Received the Maretron Run Indicator today. I added four new drop points to the NMEA2000 backbone – one will be used for this new device. Installed the device but the wiring will have to wait until tomorrow.