A little more progress on the re-canvas today. I removed the last of the hardware, some more canvas, and some dowels on trim.
The plank seams appear to be tight.
Some of the patches were done with epoxy on canvas. In one case the epoxy had seeped through the canvas and into the wood. The wood is old and dry. I removed that patch but some of the wood came with it. That is the worst I have to deal with. I will epoxy that (and a few small areas) before I do final prep for canvas.
I removed all of the plugs on the starboard hand rail (which is some of the trim to be taken off). I found about half to have screws in them and the other half (the outboard run) to have nails.
So coming along all right so far. The hardest part is going to be taking the trim off.