The House RBS and ACR are fully wired and working as expected. I installed a bit of wire in case I want to connect the Start isolation but I have not connected for this at this time.
Decided to remove existing cockpit furniture. The plan is to use folding chairs for small numbers people (say four or less) and for folks to sit on the deck around the cockpit for larger numbers of people. The existing furniture pretty much limits it to two. Also; there will be times when we want it clear – ie for a bit of fishing. Saying all that I can see why some would like the classy look the wicker presents on a boat like this so I will store them away.
Time to recalibrate. I removed all of the tools and such from the boat. It is ready to use. I will bring tools back on as needed for specific tasks so that the boat is ready to go out on short notice (at least most of the time). Looking forward I can see doing some yearly stuff on the engine.