The new toilet arrived. It fits the space nicely but is lower than the old one and this puts the brim very near the waterline which means I can either raise the toilet or install hoses raised and with vents. I decided to go with the vents but will not get those until new year.
The weather was cool (not freezing) today so I decided to spend some more time on the mast. I ran the harness the rest of the way up the mast. The radome power is tucked in the rubber hose for future use. The steaming light power is dangling out near the spreaders until I install the light fixture. The antenna is now installed and connected.
I installed a new socket in the anchor light fixture. This was a pain as the wires are so short but I was ok with the result. Unfortunately; it is not getting power.
I checked the fuse etc but have yet to figure it out. Put it aside for now.