Completed the wiring for the fuel transfer pump. This moves diesel from the main tanks to the stove tank (at the stern). This had a problem with the wires connected to the pump being loose and falling off. I think I solved this.
I removed an old and unused bit of 120v. Another hole to patch but not a priority at the moment.
The starboard bench has two broken supports – and some attempt has been made to repair. I was going to remove them and replace with new and then I realized why this was not done – one would have to break too much other stuff. I decided to sister these instead of removing them. I will pick up some wood for this in the coming days.
I picked up some 3 inch metal duct piping to reconnect the port pipe back to the roof of the wheel house. I am still trying to source a flange. This will be finished with some paint to look like bronze.