I will be bringing Euphemia II to its new home on Sept. 30th. So at this point I can see the date in the long term forecast. It looks ok but not great. I will look at the wind forecast when the trip is about two days away.
Navionics tells me that the trip will take more than 9hrs. This would be true if we hit Sechelt Rapids at slack but more likely we will have to do some waiting for slack tide. It is very likely that we will get home after dark.
Classic Yacht Association
Our membership has been switched from Merva to Euphemia II.